Pop them in the oven for about 12-15 minutes. Then remove and let them cool. Here is the recipe:
Healthy Pizza Rolls
Makes 24 rolls (serving size: 1 roll); 37 calories, 3g carbohydrates, 1g fat, 2g protein, 0g fiber, 1g sugar
24 All-Natural Nasoya wonton wraps
1.5 oz. (24 slices) Applegate Natural Uncured Mini Turkey Pepperoni
3- 365 Organic Light Mozzarella string cheese, cut into four equal pieces and then cut in half
1 red bell pepper, finely diced
1/2 onion, finely diced
1 cup of Amy's Light in Sodium Family Marinara Pasta Sauce
1/4 cup liquid egg whites or water
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Dice up the pepper and onion and set aside.
- If the marinara sauce you chose doesn't have oregano or basil in it, combine 1 cup of marinara sauce with 1/2 tsp. oregano and 1/2 tsp. basil in a small bowl and set aside.
- Pour 1/4 cup of liquid egg whites into another small bowl (you may not use all of it). If using actual eggs, seperate yolks and use a whisk to lightly mix the egg whites together.
- Lay out one won-ton wrap on a flat surface. Spread 1/2 tsp. marinara onto the wrap's center. Then follow in order with 1 pepperoni, 1/2 mozzarella piece, and 1/2 tbsp. of pepper/onion mixture.
- Fold the top and bottom edges of the wrapper into the center, keeping it tight. Using your finger or bottom of a spoon, brush egg or water on edges to secure. Finish rolling up tightly with the right and left edges and secure with egg or water.
- Repeat this with the rest of the won-ton wrappers.
- Once finished, place all rolls onto a lightly sprayed baking sheet. Dust each roll with oregano, basil, and garlic powder. Bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Optional: Can serve with marinara sauce.